Friday, October 8, 2010

Fiction Friday: Apologies

Forgot to publish my post last night.  Then, this morning, had an amazing chat with my editor.  Now, no time to polish and post my Fiction Friday entry as I've got just a couple of things to polish on AUDITION.  I just keep getting more and more excited about this book.  My editor has helped me to make it SO MUCH BETTER.  It's been an absolute joy and pleasure working with her.  It's been hard work, mind you, but I really feel like we're together in our effort to make this the best book it can be and her thoughts and observations are so useful.  Anyhow, no more swooning.  Just a quick "catch you next week" and wishing you a happy Friday.

2 comments:

Dawn Simon said...

Yay, Stasia! I already love AUDITION, so I'm curious to know what you two are doing to make it even better. I'll find out when the book comes out! :)

Have a great weekend, Stasia!

Stasia said...

Thanks, Dawn. Saw your blog-cation post today. Wishing you great writing this fall!