Why is it that I feel I'm heads-down-writing all the time? Oh, yeah, because I am. Weird thing is that I'm both loving it and feeling overwhelmed and afraid I'm on the verge of burn-out all the time. In essence--I'm afraid I'm getting fried.
1. A cup of hot apple cider and dark chocolate with bits of toffee in it.
2. Running on the treadmill while watching Regis (who can help admire a guy who's so old yet so much like the Energizer bunny?).
3. Showering with a ridiculously expensive body wash that has a fancy name but really just smells to me like tangerines.
4. GLEE (even the weaker episodes).
5. Reading favorite blogs and leaving comments to make sure their writers know how much I LOVE them!
6. Reading poems by Henry Taylor or Emily Dickinson.
7. Making a giant pot of soup that will last for days.
8. Surprising my kids at the bus stop with Starbucks hot chocolates and letting the conversation roll as we drive home super-slowly.
9. Singing show tunes--and sometimes through entire musicals (warning, neighbors, I am LOUD).
10. Dancing around the house in stocking feet.
How do you UNFRY?