Monday, May 30, 2011

Spring in Seattle

Yesterday, I saw a delightful production of Guys & Dolls with my husband and our four sons.  We're raising 'em right, with plenty of theatre mixed in with the lacrosse and track.  Spring weather in the Pacific NW makes Memorial Day Weekend barbecuing a questionable endeavor.  So a live orchestra, fantastic costumes, and a snappy production enjoyed while sitting on velvet seats beneath a gorgeously decorated theater ceiling was a perfect way to spend the day.  Now if I could only get those tunes to stop playing in my head! 

"I got a horse right here...!" (If you're a theater geek like me, you'll know what I'm talking about!)

1 comment:

Sylvie said...

But, did they forget their manners? Did they refuse to stay? Did you pray?...

That's a great one--I hope a fun time was had by all!