Monday, April 16, 2012

TxLA Yahoo!!!

I'm packing my bags and heading to Houston for the Texas Library Association Conference.  I am so looking forward to connecting with some great writer friends, bloggers, and of course librarians!

WILL YOU BE IN TEXAS?  Tweet me @swkehoe.  Or you can find me at the events below. And, IF YOU COME TO MY SIGNING & say you came because you read this blog post, I'll give you a PRESENT!  Oh yeah!
Wednesday, April 18
*12:00 p.m. – 1:20 p.m. Texas Tea with YA Authors Hilton Hotel, 1600 Lamar Street, Lanier Grand Ballroom JK, Level 4


Friday, April 20th
*9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Author Signing in the Author Signing Area, Aisle #4
*10:00 a.m. – 11:20 a.m. Face to Face for All (F2F4L) 8th Poetry Roundup with  Douglas Florian, Dana Jensen, Timothy McLaughlin, and Guadalupe Garcia McCall.  Moderated by Sylvia Vardell,
George R. Brown Convention Center, Room 360 CF, Level 3

ALSO, for those in the know, I've got me a black-and-silver boa. Sparkle time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time. Maybe you'll get a good dose of sunshine, too, while you're there. ^_^

Stephanie Pellegrin said...

I'll be there! I'm going to try my hardest to stop by and say hello. (but let's be honest, I want that present, too :D) See you Friday!

Katy Manck, MLS said...

Of course, I'll be there, red boa a-flying! Hope I can get to one of your Friday gigs, too. See you soon!