Thursday, August 15, 2013

Update: Things Burned While Writing

Lest you think having a second book in the pipeline has improved any of my neurotic writing behaviors, herewith evidence that I am unchanged. I call this photograph: YES, YOU CAN BURN CHOCOLATE IN THE MICROWAVE.

All you have to do is accidentally enter 3 minutes instead of 30 seconds and put a few chocolate chips into a small bowl. Voila! Inedible author surprise! 

If the above illustration makes you feel a bit less lonely in your writing universe, here are links to a few previous culinary failures in the service of literary art. I bring you FAILURE A and FAILURE B. Enjoy!
 

 

 

1 comment:

Laura S. said...

Oh no! Burning chocolate is one of the worst things you can do!! Haha. I've burnt dinner before because I was so immersed in my writing. But it was still edible! Just a little charred. :)

Happy reading and writing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines