Friday, April 4, 2014

Feeding-the-Family Gripes & T-G-I-Friday Fun

T. S. Eliot called it "cruel" but, thus far (and despite launching a novel in February), April is shaping up to be the busiest month of my 2014. It's Poetry Month AND Autism Awareness Month. I'm THIS CLOSE to finishing a new ms. My sons are playing Lacrosse, Ultimate Frisbee and Flag Football which means that I am doing a lot of standing on sidelines in the rain. Oh, did I mention the kitchen faucet is leaking? And the garage is sorely in need of cleaning? And the family needs meals EVERY DAY? Okay, done griping. (Honestly, none of the above counts as a real problem.) Here comes the fun!

Over on Facebook, PENGUIN TEEN is doing a great Poetry Month book giveaway:

I'm sending some SWAG out into the world this month in support of Autism Awareness--you can ENTER HERE.


That's just the beginning. At the end of the month, @VikingChildren's will be hosting a Twitter Chat with MOI via the hashtag #TSOLG with prizes AND suprises! More on that soon!

Hope you have a fun and sunny first Friday in April!

No comments: