Thursday, October 23, 2014

Praise for THE SOUND OF LETTING GO & READY, SET, SCAVENGER HUNT

Since I'm absolutely mired in revisions on one manuscript and trying something new (a mystery) via research/long proposal/outline, I decided to be naughty and, you know, check my Amazon stats (gah!) and Google search myself. Oh, come on, admit it, you've done it once or twice!

Anyhow, I came across these lovelies to brighten my super-stressed-out Thursday night. Thanks to...

READER WRITER CRITIC
“Daisy was…quite possibly the most realistic, normal and most understandable/relatable character's I've read in a long time.”  ...and...
YA BOOKS AND MORE  "Kehoe writes about this emotional stage of life from all perspectives while being able to fluidly create a centrifugal force that isn't Steven, but is Daisy's life, before, during and after. This is a novel unlike any other and one that should be on YA shelves."

YA Contemporary Scavenger Hunt
Check back here first thing Saturday morning for my contribution to the 


No comments: