Saturday, June 19, 2010

Back-to-Business Monday: IF YOU'RE ANYWHERE NEAR WASHINGTON, DC...

...the last week in June, DO NOT MISS the American Library Association's annual conference.

Go. Buy yourself an exhibit hall pass.  Pick up some arcs. Meet amazing publishing professionals, authors, and librarians. Learn, learn, learn...

Want more inspiration? Check out this post about my April trip to the Public Library Association Conference in Oregon to get a sense of the amazing events library folks put together.

Also must quickly mention that I'm not (completely) nuts.  I realize it's not Monday yet but I'm publishing this back-to-business post a bit early in anticipation of a hectic week ahead.  Promise I'll post more about author photos next Monday!

3 comments:

storyqueen said...

Isn't this where they do the library cart dance numbers?

It is my dream to be on a library cart team someday.....


Shelley

Vijaya said...

I'm staying put, but I can't remember whether I congratulated you on your new book! I loved your not-Mother's Day roses post.

Congratulations!!!!

Stasia said...

ALA is full of the fabulous fantastic, Storyqueen. In another life, I hope to be a librarian myself. I could LIVE in libraries.

Hi, Vijaya! Thanks for stopping by, the congrats and the follow. So lovely to hear from you!

Stasia