Monday, August 16, 2010
BACK-TO-BUSINESS MONDAY: Vlogging
Here's what I learned from my first foray into "film"...
1. I don't have many places in my house with good light, minimal kiddie-artwork on the walls, and enough quiet to videotape for four minutes without catching boy yells in the background.
2. To make a reasonably good point in just a few minutes took me MANY hours of script-writing, multiple practice sessions with the kitchen timer, and an embarassing number of takes.
3. Someone should have told me about that hair sticking out behind my right ear before I'd finished all the edits and noticed (at last) myself.
Here's what I wonder...
1. Do you enjoy watching VLOGs?
2. When, what kind and why do you watch vlogs?
3. Have you ever made a vlog and/or what do you vlog about?