Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wordy Wednesday: Celebration

This past week, our critique group celebrated the publication of Conrad Wesselhoeft's novel, ADIOS, NIRVANA. And, if you want to understand why there's a Red Bull and some amazing, spirit-infused grapes in the foreground of the picture, you'll have to read his book :)

Anyhow, it was a very happy occasion. But I think my favorite part of the evening was that as we were all leaving, stuffed and smiling, everyone commented how excited they were to get back to critiquing each others' work next time. It is my great joy to spend time in the company of such a compulsive group of writers!

2 comments:

SCBWI REP said...

Oh, I love this pic. I miss all of you. There are no words. Hugs.

SCBWI REP said...

oops I was signed into my other account, this is Molly