Monday, March 7, 2011

Back-to-Business Monday: Ready, Set...AUDITION!



Now that my lovely book cover is out in the world, and my author website is up and running, I'm moving along with my next exciting project:




The premise of this new blog is to create an online home for audition stories.  Writers and performers, adults and teens, can share anecdotes of auditions that taught them something, made them laugh (at the time or later) or maybe even changed their lives.  Along with that, there'll be audition tips, wrap-ups of the arts on tv, and even some silly YouTube stuff.  IF YOU'VE GOT AN AUDITION STORY OR MEMORY TO SHARE, PLEASE DO CLICK ON OVER!

Meanwhile, a question: How does one maintain multiple blogs without going insane or letting virtual buddies down?  I have some hypotheses I'll be testing out but I'll have to let you know if they work sometime later down the line.  For now...

EXCEL IS MY BEST FRIEND.   And sleep is not!

2 comments:

Stina said...

I have my main blog, which I post on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I have another one set up with two other writers which will focus on romance (living, reading, and writing it), but it's not attached to this profile (less confusing that way). I haven't started on it yet, so I'm not sure how it will go (it's less of a priority for me). I also blog with the Querytracker Blog (which isn't as much work). It's definitely easier blogging with several other people. It's not the posts that take a lot of time. It visiting everyone who comments on my blog that is time consuming. But I still love doing it. :)

Stasia said...

Thanks so much for sharing this, Stina. It's definitely a challenge. But I, like you, enjoy connecting with folks via the blogosphere!