Monday, August 29, 2011

Some pix from SCBWI-LA

I am a terrible photographer, both aesthetically (keep the heads in the frame, please!) and as-in I usually forget my camera or am too embarassed to ask people to pose for a snap.  That said, here are a few pix from an amazing conference.
Of course I must start with chocolate - the amazing finish at the SCBWI awards luncheon!

Quintessential LA - a vending booth not of candy or water but of acne cream.
 
Met an adorable troupe of dancers - here we are posing with Audition!
  
Lunch with awesome writer chics - mostly from Western Wa (our chapter rocks!).
Deb Lund, Molly Hall, ?, me, Sara Easterly, Sara Nickerson, Nuria Coe.
  
Me and awesome Bookanista pals Gretchen McNeil & Jessi Kirby
 
A big batch of Bookanistas at Rock Sugar, including
me, Gretchen McNeil, Jessi Kirby, Cori Jackson,
Shana Silver, Shelli Johannes Wells and Veronica Rossi



4 comments:

PK HREZO said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing these! :)

Molly/Cece said...

Good times! Good times. :)

Dawn Simon said...

Great pics! I love that you posed with the troupe of dancers! So cute!

Stasia said...

Thanks, Pk!
If you have a snap of us, Molly, please send!
And look out, Dawn, funny snap of us going up tomorrow :)