Friday, October 25, 2013

My New Love Afair...


I've been avoiding Pinterest for years. I just couldn't handle any more social media distractions commitments. Then I read this MASHABLE ARTICLE, did some research, and decided to take a swing at "P."

I have three boards: One for THE SOUND OF LETTING GO (images that relate to the novel, including some of my own research photos); one for TSoLG fantasy casting; and a FAVORITE AUTHORS FAN BOARD in which I shamelessly fangirl book stuff.



 
So far? FUN. Will keep you posted.
Do you "pinterest"? (And is that how you ask?)
Care to follow me or my boards http://www.pinterest.com/stasiakehoe/boards/?
I'll follow back :)

4 comments:

Laura S. said...

I avoided Pinterest, too, because I didn't want another social media site to bother with. But my best friend finally convinced me, and I'm enjoying it. I don't go on it much; I pin stuff I see around the internet so I'll have it. I love following other writers' boards! I'm at LaurMar1020

Happy reading and writing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

Dawn Simon said...

I haven't done anything with Pinterest. I cut back on quite a bit of Internet stuff this past year, but I'll eventually get more in the swing of things again. You're a dynamo, Stasia. :)

Stasia said...

Thanks for stopping by, Laura & Dawn! Love your P-boards, Laura! And totally get the cut-back on virtual stuff, Dawn--it's definitely a balancing act!

Wendy Wahman said...

I avoided Pinterest and am now a junky too. I'm able to wean off a little easier than at first, but my eyes just keep pulling me along. I hear you, Stasia.