Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: OMG YOU GOTTA...

...add THIS BOOK to your Goodreads tbr (and not just because my 13yo is Conrad's biggest fan)...


I had the pleasure of being in a critique group with Conrad while he was writing this novel and I can PROMISE YOU that the writing is beyond fabulous. He's a poet-in-prose--a true writers' writer. Check it out, 'kay?

So, yeah, that's my ENORMOUS WOW for this week. For more tbr suggestions, pop over to Breaking the Spine, host of my favorite meme!

2 comments:

Missie said...

I haven't heard of this one, sounds good!
New follower :)
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

Unknown said...

Stasia, Thanks for the lovely words, which I could easily volley back your way. And congratulations on THE SOUND OF LETTING GO, which I greatly look forward to reading. All the very best. Conrad