Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WORDY WEDNESDAY: Winners

Winner #1: ERIKA LYNN. 
Congratulations!  You're the lucky winner of Lisa & Laura Roecker's LIAR SOCIETY Secret Swag!  Please click the "contact me" link above for information on where to email your address so the prize can sent your way!

Winner #2: ME!
As I look back over Augusts interviews and comments about Writing-in-Tandem, I realize I have learned so much and enjoyed corresponding with so many wonderful writers.  While a monthly blog theme may be a bit much, I do feel that taking time to focus on one particular literary notion has been both fun and enlightening.  Do you have any thoughts to share about blog themes -- or suggestions for future themes for Writer-on-the-Side?  I'd love to hear them!

Finally, do take a minute to scroll down to Monday's final "in-tandem" interview where Mary Nethery & Kirby Larson share amazing insights about teamwork, non-fiction, and writing in general.  Enjoy!

No comments: