Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Book Reviews?

I'm having a guilt fest right now because I haven't been writing my own stuff or reviewing books for the blog here.  Instead, I've been READING STUFF FOR WORK.  Alas, I have a number of freelance gigs and this month I've had had to read an average of two novels a week.  Luckily, I am a fast reader but still, after I do this reading and the related writing (educational guides, flap/jacket copy, etc.) I'm pretty well spent. There's a speck of light at the end of the wordy tunnel.  Next Tuesday, my littlest guy heads back to school and I'll have a SCHEDULE again.  With HOURS set aside for reading/writing without having to do it outside while getting a sunburn by the sandbox or guiltily while plopping the poor dude in front of the tube.

So, I guess this is a just a quick SORRY and be back soon and I hope all my writer buddies in Cyberville are gearing up for a happy and productive fall, too.

No comments: