Monday, December 17, 2012

Back-to-Business: ABOUT THAT POSTING SCHEDULE

Awhile back, I shared some thoughts about my ever-evolving relationship to blogging and "plan to make a new plan" for posting.

Buried under reading, writing and freelance deadlines throughout this lovely holiday season, I've decided to post on Mondays only through January with the occasional ad hoc additional post if I'm really inspired.

On February 1, I'll return to Monday-Business and Thursday-Bookish posts.  I've loaded up my Kindle and stacked my bookshelf with arcs and look forward to some cozy fireside reading this month that will find their way into book reviews soon. And, as I now scurry back to my manuscript, I'll leave you with this crafty word of encouragement (at least, it feels encouraging to me)!

"Nothing you write, if you hope to be good, will ever come out as you first hoped."
-- Lillian Hellman

No comments: