Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: THIS IS W.A.R. by Lisa & Laura Roecker


BREAKING THE SPINE’s fabulous midweek meme helps readers learn about great books to add to their tbr lists. Here’s my pick this week…

 

 
Why?... Two words: LIAR. SOCIETY.  Love that smart 'n' snarky prep school-set series. Now, the spectacular sister-writers sometimes known as LiLa have written a darker, slightly higher YA novel with the same intense energy and intelligently woven mystery that made their debut series such a smash.

Preorder at AMAZON.

What are you waiting on this week?

 
 

 

 

 
 

2 comments:

Natalie @Natflix&Books said...

I'm excited for this one, too. I love stories that deal with revenge. I didn't realize these was the same authors as the Liar Society. Hmm. I may have to check out the first book of that series. Great pick!
Natflix&Books' WoW

Somewhere Only We Know said...

I love the cover of this one! Great choice!

WOW
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know